Preparing the new TFM workstation. So far things look good.
kde-workspace will need some more libraries . First i’ll try without them .
- Wayland , The Wayland Client and Server libraries , <http://wayland.freedesktop.org>
Required for building KWin with Wayland support
- Systemd , Init and service manager for Linux , <http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd>
Provides automatic multi-seat, session and power management features
- Prison , Prison library , <http://projects.kde.org/prison>
Needed to create mobile barcodes from clipboard data
- libgps , GPS support for geolocation , <http://gpsd.berlios.de/>
- Xmms , X MultiMedia System development libraries , <http://www.xmms.org>
Support for XMMS in the Now Playing data engine
- Qalculate , Qalculate Library , <http://qalculate.sourceforge.net>
Needed to enable advanced features of the calculator runner
Screenshots will be added on the first test run .